Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And This Little Pig said Cow-Day-Wednesday


Yes I'm back from Holidays, and you know how it is, getting back into the swing, home, work... life. Still working through the holiday photos. But did take the time today to take Cow-Day photos.
Don't you love this guy's forlock, a bit of Ying and Yang.
You can't see me.
This is what you call a Mohawk at the "other" end.
Not a Cow-Day photo, but I took this the other night in the carpark at the supermarket, right on dust. Beautiful colouring with an unusual bank of clouds.

Finally back into stitching hope to have one of my Crazies finished by the weekend.

Seeya soon LiBBiE in Oz

3 comments:

  1. oooo welcome back and can't wait to see your stitching .. love the cows tooo :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cows! Waiting anxiously to see your stitchy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your cow pictures...and had a giggle over the "hair doos" LOL I hope you enjoyed your holidays and can't wait to see pictures of your stitching. *Hugs* (Thanks for the e-mail!)

    ReplyDelete