Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And This Little Pig said Cow-Day-Wednesday

Yes it's Cow-Day-Wednesday.

I know I haven't blogged in over a month, haven't even been looking at blogs I usually stalk oops frequent, just having a total break.

The passing of my old boss, has left me with not much drive to do much of anything, not a depression, just in a bit of a flunk. Funny enough though I have not stopped cross stitching, it has become almost a religion (cross stitch update tomorrow). I suppose it has kept my hands busy and my mind occupied.

So today enough was enough, made sure I took the camera with me to the saleyards, it's Cow-Day.

I would also like to thank everyone for the lovely comments left on my last post, they were a great comfort. Just goes to show how caring the blogging community is!
Love this boys eye, he was very co-operative, and stood very still.
This boy missed having a shave before coming in... can you say more than three days growth. Not very Miami Vice.
This girl was not interested in having her photo taken, but perseverence paid off. 
Not the best photo, with the shadows from the catwalk, and I don't think it shows what an unusal colour he is, a funny chocolate/grey, and he was a good boy who sat up straight and looked right at the camera.

So I'm back (fingers crossed) and look forward to talking to you all again soon.

LiBBiE in Oz

4 comments:

  1. hellooo glad to see you are back :) can't wait to see your update photos and the coooows are lovely :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Libbie! We all need a break at some point :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back Libbie. Missed your cow photos.

    ReplyDelete