Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And This Little Pig said Cow-Day Wednesday

Yes I'm back on track, it is Wednesday, the proper Cow-Day, and what a day! Yesterday was obviously the last day of the month, which meant that today I had to be up at 5.30am, at the office by 6am, to get a bank statement to finish the End of Month procedure, and be at the Saleyards in time to do the pre-sale paperwork... then we were first sale, so had to be on the weight bridge by 8.30am. So in other words, a full day's work before I even started :@ but I did get to go home early.
I love lop-ears, just love them, and this girl was wonderful.
Though at times she just won't look at me.
I love this photo, I was trying to get a close up of the lovely markings around her eye, it was only afterwards that I noted the lovely Friesian girl in the background.
Fluffy ears and flyaway hair, needed a bit of hairspray did this one.
And look at the curls, I came back later to take his photo in better light, but he had been moved.

Also today is the horses birthday, and also one of my brothers birthday as well... Happy Birthday.

I'd also like to thank everyone who comments on my blog, I do try and reply to everyone, some days are better than other, plus there are people... DJ and Christine who have a no reply, so I don't get to say hi to them them... Hi DJ, Hi Christine!

See you next time... LiBBiE in Oz

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your brother! And horses. :D Love all the pics. That curly head is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back to Cow Wednesday!! YAY!! Love the pictures and what a variety today, short hair, long hair and curly hair, you covered them all! By the way...the cow with the wild hair looks a wee bit like me with morning hair...LOL I hope you got some rest after your busy day! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that curly headed cow! So cute :) Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always glad to see cow Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I DO love that little curly headed cow!!! And, Happy Birthday to all the cows!!!

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog.... We did have a lot of fun on the shop hop....Sadly though, we dont have any LNS....we were 4 hrs away from home...BUT, we had alot of fun!!!

    Have a great day, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loooooooooooove cows... and all animals!

    ReplyDelete