Saturday, December 25, 2010

And This Little Pig said Merry Christmas

Well Christmas is all but over in Oz, but it has been a lovely quiet day.

This is our off year, sounds funny doesn't it. But we have a year when all the married sibling go to the outlaws, then the following year is our full family year.

So first what I got for Christmas, it was actually a present to myself. A new camera. Sony Alpha Nex-5. It is a new concept camera from Sony, not a digital point and shoot, and not a digital SLR, it is an in-between, but the more comfortable and confident I become with it the more I can use it like a D-SLR, without the size and bulk.
I Love It!

So Christmas this year was at my youngest brother's and his wife, a simple lunch, cold meats, including prawns (shrimp) with salads, on the front verandah, overlooking the dairy cows from next door as they grazed quietly. With a beautiful pavlova made by my SIL's Mum, for desert.
My nephew Lachlan, being asked to smile
Little Harrison 8 months
Lachlie and Grandma, reading a new book.
Baby Brother Michael with Harry.
Like Father, Like Son
All the above photos were taken with my new camera :)

I hope everyone has had or is having a very Merry Christmas, and may you all have a safe and happy New Year.

LiBBiE in Oz

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :o) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family pics with that supa dupa camera.

    Blog hopped from that Crazy January Challenge.

    Happy Stitching and Happy New year with many happy stitchy wishes.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete