Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And This Little Pig said Crazy Finish No 4

Woohoo January Crazy 2011 Challenge finish No 4 Little House Needlework 2010 Ornament the bonus chart that is with "All Is Calm" I had originally planned to do "All Is Calm" but didn't leave enough linen, when I dyed and divided it all up... oops.
Also progress on "Peppermint Twist" or should I say "Peppermin"
Day early on Cow-Day Wednesday.
Last weekend was our annual black cattle sale or Angus and Angus infused cattle sale.
One thousand head of cattle, of which 815 were steers which were all pre-weighed at 6am in the morning! Which started out looking like it was gonna be just a little miserable. It is autumn.
But by the time the sale started, it had cleared off to a bright sunny day, with just a slight cool breeze. All ran really well, and we were at the pub by 2pm, I think this is a record!
I tried to get a photo of one of my favourite clients, but he saw me sneaking up on him, so all I got was his hands. Such a lovely man, he always greets me with... "How ya doin' Sweetie!"
They don't look like the hands of a mutli-millionaire do they? And trust me they have worked hard for their money.

Well me and the fur babies are off to bed, it has been -3C (26F) the last three morning, I shudder to think what winter is gonna be like :(

Nite LiBBiE in Oz

5 comments:

  1. Great stitching. I am working on Joy to the World and have All is Calm to finish for the 2010 series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cow day! Your stitching is coming along beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful stitching...brrr...26! I could not stand that anymore. I am too spoiled by the Arizona temps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might not have left enough room but I like it just as you finished it :o) Great progress on your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! (lol) That's a lotta beef...

    ReplyDelete