Sunday, December 25, 2011

And This Little Pig said Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all on this bright, sunny Christmas morning!

The sky is blue and the birds are singing (literally) in the trees, going to be a glorious day.

So on this beautiful day I thought I would share with you a little Christmas story :@

Mother and Child... This is Mimi, who is only a very young teenager, with her December child, we rarely have kids in December most are born August/September, but while Mum and I were on holidays in July we seemed to have had an immaculate conception or was it one of the bucks got out.
Our version of Away in a Manger
And the little girl child, waiting patiently for the the three wise men to turn up with her presents.
So we wish you a safe and merry Christmas from LiBBiE in Oz, with Meah and the Long Dogs, Evie, Quincy and Podge.

In closing the goat herd shepherdess would like to wish you all peace on earth and goodwill to all :@

9 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love seeing a new life in the stables! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the story! Have a wonderful Christmas! Give the long dogs a special treat from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, your pictures grab my attention....thank you for sharing.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww ... lovely .... merry Christmas to you all and I hope you have a great stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...what cute pictures!!! It looks so peaceful!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Libbie! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas. Love your pics. The buck gotten out made a great Christmas surprise. I like that guy. He helps to make great Christmas pics, with a bit Awwwwwwww factor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww! What an adorable story AND baby girl :o)

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may your New Year be full of new and exciting things!

    ReplyDelete