Saturday, July 21, 2012

And This Little Pig said What Was in Your Driveway Last Night

So what was parked in your driveway last night? Bet it wasn't what I had parked in mine :@
Well this was sort of parked in the driveway, on a flat bed truck.
A David Brown 885 :@
I've grown up with David Brown Tractors (now known as Case tractors) my Dad has been a dealer for years, and still dabbles in them, this old girl was on her way to a new home. Forgot to ask Dad how old she is.
It's amazing, I still have people tell me your father sold us a tractor XX years ago, the old girl is still going.

See you next time... LiBBiE in Oz

4 comments:

  1. My brother is an ag mechanic/supervisor for a local dealer... He'd get excited over the tractor. Being in the middle of the farm belt, we see old tractors quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fun! Nice to have that connection to people too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I'm a new follower to your blog.
    Great tractor!
    Your stitching looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete