Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And This Little Pig said Awful Day

It was cold, and wet, and then cold again... well it is winter. So I only managed a couple of photos today. The one with the steam rising off the cattle turned out better than I thought, even the one of the raindrops on the coat.
So I had to dip into my emergency cattle photo files. These are from a sale in early May, just before I started this blog. This is an annual Angus Sale we have every year. It is huge, lots of black cattle, lots of people, lots of work. but it is always worth the effort.
Now I am about to show my age, when I was growing up ...last century... there was a British TV program call The Professionals, the English Starsky & Hutch. 

It was a British 'cop' show. They were a special organisation called... CI5. Well I couldn't resist the below, even if it really is C15, made me smile. I wonder if her calf's name was George, Bodie or Doyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment