Monday, June 28, 2010

And This Little Pig said Puppies No 2


Just a very quick update, Tatty and the puppies are doing very well, they are two weeks old today, and to quote my mother... "As fat as fools" or "As full as a bull."

Their eyes are fully open today, and they are starting to move around. Tatty is being a very good mum, protective, she doesn't mind you handling her puppies, just make sure you put them back!!!

Have a couple of pictures, taken by my Mum, I do think we need to get her a new camera. They were even more blurry, I had to 'sharpen' them up, which has made them a little dark.

I hate the fact that I live 2.5 hours away.

Anyway, enjoy the photos of the babies.


Oh and by the by, the little chocolate girl has been called Tilly, and I have this distinct feeling that she will be staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment