Saturday, July 17, 2010

And This Little Pig said le Tour de Pig 1

My le Tour de Pig is all but finished! The only thing left to do is backstitching.
Also this is a bit embarrassing, I have had another finish this year! I am going to make a big mattress pincushion, like my Kirk & Spock, still have to finish the back and do the sides. It is called Too Hot by AuryTM http://aurytm.com/blog/ she does lovely Quaker patterns, and has many freebies.
I always find it a bit funny doing Snowmen in Australia, seeing as to me the represent Christmas, and 40 degrees C, is definitely not Snowman weather, So this chart was perfect. Oh nearly forgot, the linen is hand dyed, when it first came out I thought, My God! What am I ever going to stitch on this, but I think it work out well.
The girls decided they couldn't be left out either, so an Evie update, here she is last night on the lounge with Quincy, I think you can call this settle in.
And Meah on the other end of the lounge curled up on my dressing gown (bath robe), staring at them both, Moo is such a strange little thing, and I wouldn't change her for the world.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really interesting snowman, never seen one done like that before, and the fabric was perfect for him. As always doggie pictures are great, they all look so happy and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman is so cute and very different. I love the fabric you used. The piggy came out good. I love seeing your dog pictures. I am new to your blog but I am getting to know them as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute stitching, love them both! alos your dogs are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete