Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And This Little Pig said Rabbit or Rabbits Finished

I finished by Rabbit or Rabbits light and dark the day after my last post, just haven't had a chance to update.

I had to make a quick trip home at the weekend for my new nephew's christening, up and back in one day is a reasonably long trip, with five hours of travel time, but it was good to see the family and Harrison, who I had only seen in photos.

Plus, and this is going to sound awful, but I got to take photos of Tatty's pups, will post them later in the week along with some Christening photos.

Then yahoo lost my ID, and kept telling me my ID was available and would I like to register, after much frustration, I did try to re-register only to be told the ID was taken. I was just going round and round in circles, and then all of a sudden this afternoon, it let me back in. So it will take a couple of days to catch up on my groups.

So to my Rabbits, I decided to whip-stitch the edges, the bend in front of the ears was worse than the slope/bend at the back of the ears and down the back, but it worked!

I did take photos of the putting it together, but they are still on a camera, will grab them off later.
Also back in June I posted a picture of a small piece I was doing, and called it my mystery piece, now seeing as it is obvious what it is going to be I have named him, oops her my le Tour de Pig.

The chart is from an English magazine Cross Stitch Collection Issue 183, she was originally in pinks and purple, but I changed her to suit the blog.
This is how NOT to photograph anything!
Can you say too close, and watch the focus.

I love sitting up in bed, stitching away, and watching men in lycra labour up hills, and then race down the overside, the big bonus... the countryside magnificent.

1 comment: