Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And This Little Pig said Rabbits and New Start

Finished stitching my Rabbits last night, just have to 'finish' them, have it mapped out in my mind, and that is scary.
Also a new start, chart is from a photo (you will have to wait to see what it is) and PCStitch9. Photo was black and white, and I allowed PCStitch 50 colours, I know a glutten for punishment, it gave me 23. The colour missing is navy, thank God it was still at home. I thought I had missed buying, when DMC floss was on special. Linen 32 ct Antique White, which you will not see, when finished, linen was also on special.
Plus must remember to rotate with my small mystery piece, I am doing as well, it is quite bright, piccie posted in June.

2 comments:

  1. Cute bunnies. I will enjoy watching the mystery piece move along.
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete